It was believed a few decades ago that Thailand will lead the plastic surgery field, ahead of America and Europe but nobody took it seriously. But today Bangkok is one of the leaders in the Breast Augmentation and Plastic Surgery field.
A Breast Augmentation is a prosthesis that is used to change the size, shape, and contour of the breast. This surgery can be used to restore a natural appearance to the breast mound for post-mastectomy patients or to correct congenital imperfection of the breast wall.
Types of breast implants:
These are available as a liquid, a gel or a solid similar to plastic.
These have an elastomeric silicone helmet filled with a sterile saline solution.
If you are planning to go to Bangkok for Breast Augmentation, here we present you the list of leading and popular hospitals for this surgery.
KTOP offers prestigious Korean Breast Augmentation and aims to offer maximum beauty by providing personalized beauty solutions for the patient who seeks beauty.
Nida Esth’ Cosmetic Plastic Surgery:
This clinic along with the Dr. Nida Slim was founded in the year 1998 by Dr. Sunida Yuthayotin and today it is one of the popular clinics of Thailand.
The Yanhee International Hospital is a modern 10-floor building with a capacity of 400 beds and equipped with modern facilities to serve inpatients and at least 2,000 outpatients daily for both medical and beauty services.
The following are common reasons why you might be interested in breast augmentation surgery:
- You believe that your breasts are too small for your body.
- Since adolescence, she feels that her breasts are smaller than those of other women and she has to wear bras with padding.
- Clothes that fit well at the waist are large at the breast level.
- Your breasts have become smaller or less firm after having children.
- Your breasts have become smaller after losing weight.
- One of your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other.
- Breast augmentation surgery is a long-term solution to improve your figure.
- You will look better with clothes and in a bathing suit and you will not have to resort to fillers.
- Breast implants require long-term control.
- Eventually, the implant should be replaced.
- All surgery has associated surgical risks.